Found near Anascaul in Co. Kerry. This fragment was bought
by UCC in 1940 from Mr. Garret Fitzgerald and its provenance
was given as Parkalassa Fort, Annagap (UCC).
No ringfort in the townland is known by this name but the N half of Lisnakilla was owned by Mr. Fitzgerald and the present landowner confirms that it was from here that the ogham stone originally came. It is currently in Cork Public Museum. The stone measures .3 x .1m x .04m thick and is broken at both ends (Cuppage 1986, no. 811).