This cross-inscribed ogham stone is now attached to the gable-end
of a farmhouse 20m SE of its original location. It was found in
a trench but local tradition states that it came from a holy well
further up the mountain in Ballynahunt (Windele 1848). It measures
1.52m in height, 0.42m in width, 0.13m in depth and has the out-line
of a Latin cross with expanded base carved on one face and is composed
of Grit. The inscription reads "Dugennggi Maqi Roddos" which is
up-side-down in relation to the cross.
Part of the inscription is beneath ground level and many of the vowel notches are unclear.