When first recorded (An Seabhac 1939, 285), this cross-slab was incorporated into a bridge which spanned the Glannagalt stream near the head of the valley. It now lies loose on the ground about 20m to NE of its former location.
It is a long rectangular-sectioned stone measuring 1.4m in length and .15 to .2m in width. At the centre of one face is a cross of arcs within a circle. At the intersection of the arcs, a roughly circular boss stands out in slight relief. Pendant from the circle is a short stem which divides in two to form a rounded triangle at the base.
The above description is derived from J. Cuppage, 'Corca Dhuibhne. Dingle Peninsula archaeological survey. Ballyferriter. Oidhreacht Chorca Dhuibhne' (1986), no. 840. In certain instances the entries have been revised and updated in the light of recent research.