This stone is on extreme right. Photo courtsey of Kathleen Reen.
Cillvickillane/Cill Mhic Uíleáin: A storm at the end of the 18th century exposed 7 ogham stones, this possible fragment of an 8th ogham stone, a cross-inscribed stone, a number of graves and quantities of bone, and the ruins of several houses (Windele 1838, 145).
Windele's sketch of the site shows the ogham stones set out in a rough semi-circle on top of the mound with a slab-lined grave positioned nearby.
Lord Ventry removed 6 of the ogham stones from the site in the mid-19th century; nos. 1 to 4 now line the driveway to Burnham House/Colaiste Íde (KE053-012004- , KE053-012005- , KE053-012006- , KE053-012007-), between Dingle and Ventry; nos. 5 and 6 are preserved in the grounds of Chute Hall (KE029-132- -- -, KE029-241- -- -) near Tralee and no. 7 remains at the original site(KE042-057003-).
The present location of this stone is at Coláiste Íde and its monument number at that location is KE053-012007- . A stone measuring 1.82m high, 0.26m wide and 0.25m thick bears the inscription: BROINIONAS. Although the top of the stone is broken, the inscription appears to be complete. (Cuppage 1986, no. 792 (No. 4)).