The early ecclesiastical site of Teampall Mhancháin (Templemanaghan), also known as Teampall Geal, has a commanding view across Dingle Harbour. The remains consist of a dry-stone oratory (standing to a height of 2.75 m in places), the foundations of some dry-stone huts, a souterrain, a burial ground and the remains of a sub-circular enclosure. There are several cross-inscribed boulders and small slabs standing in the burial ground and in front of the oratory is a large ogham-inscribed pillar'.
1.68m x 0.46m x 0.28m.
'A cross with equal arms, expanding regularly, is cut on the face, on the dexter side of the inscription, while another cross, with expanding terminals ... is cut on the surface of the opposite face... A grafitto is scratched in a line parallel with the ogham in crudely made half-unicals. It reads FECT QUENILOC followed by a word too defaced to read'. Note that the 3d scan of this stone showed no trace of this grafitto.
Up. 'The top has been broken and battered away... So far as it goes the inscription is perfectly clear, though some of the vowels are damaged' (Macalister 1945, 163). This reading was confirmed on inspection of the 3d data. Regarding the C of MUC[OI], three of the four scores are visible on the 3d model.