This monument number records the original location of a stone sculpture, one of two (the other is DG011-035008-) flanking a high cross (DG011-035005-), a National Monument in state ownership (no. 271). The location is indicated as ‘Cross’ on the 1836 and 1907 OS 6-inch maps. The high cross and two stone sculptures were moved to protect them from erosion. They were moved to a covered area located immediately to the E of Carndonagh graveyard (DG011-035006-).